Wednesday, March 9, 2011

How Can You Tell If An Mcm Bag Is Real

Call it spring


A few days earlier when bikes are popping up like mushrooms after a small drizzle, want to go to recover the Abbott and change shoes increases more and more ... more at home in front of the tire I a week and I only see motion and sets of tires for motorcycles in front of the garage and in front of the store (which is under my house).
I realized that I can no longer very day, coming home from work by bike ...
machine over and I stop at yellow traffic lights, overtaking on the left and I open the gas.
not metaphorically ... I just shot up his right wrist ... then I realized it and I rode (as I was in the middle of the intersection), but the instinct came much earlier ...
Gianni ... I miss you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment