Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cost Of Neoprene Rubber

I? Back to you!

I draw inspiration from a compliment to shovel a little 'shit on the Italian post office. It seems only right and proper.
Postman home, his wife is not counted the money (it was a package on delivery) then the postman leaves a note and zero instructions.
remain with 'I'm paper in his pocket for a week and then decide to move.
I take this opportunity and, while I send a jacket ebay route to a moron (which was broken after reading that he bought the same, allowing me to win a bet inside), I inquire on the parcel at large: call SDA and do you tell them where the parcel.
I call, I find the offending package and go in the office. As I compile the report is marked with the figure and I start in a row.
I will not dwell on the row and the various comments of a poor man who has spent too many seconds to realize that it was his number flashed what ... come to the door was pushed back to take another ... in the face!
When it's up to me make me compliments because I'm the first to arrive at the counter with the bulletin already precompiled ... usually is never so happily together ... all'inpiegato rails against the Italian post office and next to a gentleman, now at the counter for 30 minutes, trying to do the porting his mobile phone number (a fool to have made that choice). Merrily
and abetted by the employee, bringing pre-compiled report that made me her best friend, constant invective against the post office, they do too many things and all bad (post office, bank, telephone company, etc.).
Once retrieved my package greeting and I'm leaving.
At home in the evening in the mailbox I find the notice to pick up the package (which I have already retired) from four days ago!
Posteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Italianeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

0 comments:

Post a Comment