Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Milena Velba Pregnant Boobs

I do it for your own good


Today? The alarm has been traumatic but now well.
lunch I thought. Here's what I think, and I thought, I hope, think about it.
"Sometimes Drinking helps clear the mind. Sometimes it helps to unlock your unique view of a concept to open new horizons and foreclosed so far.
not an exchange of ideas because the important not change your mind instantly, but best assimilate the concept of others and then report, based on their experiences, to themselves.
It seems a coincidence that this was the week of the "inner light" and all that this can create .
seems almost a coincidence.
probably we are right and both wrong, as often happens it is vital to be able to express their beliefs, no matter what will be the response of the other party.
E 'equally important to be able to tell if the other can accept or reject any thought contrary and conflicting.
Probably the synthesis is all here: I feel safe and free from / of my thoughts and I do not need to prove anything to anyone. That is why I can understand when I say or not say certain things.
Here, virtue. In the middle. Being free to express their own ideas, but also not, as the other is ready or not to accept a any statement. And in another variable that is definitely the person that you are facing. So even as we act and react is determined by this.
I think it's called mental maturity, I think it is not so easy to get there, I think we begin to see these things is just the beginning of that long and arduous path that is self-knowledge. "
Charles Tomorrow

0 comments:

Post a Comment