Monday, February 7, 2011

Pet Fox For Sale In Florida

The perfect center

Street. Just like that bad. Post blood. A little 'a bit pissed off because' my calls to be years ago, albeit in a different way.
But slutty dolls like you do not realize it ? What the world does not revolve all around you? That this world goes on even when you're gone? That any thing that may not have a double meaning? That maybe what I say is exactly what I think?
To me, a man of reasoning mainly linear, some things make me a little 'angry. Freed from the complex and convoluted world of cards that you have built and dropped him in reality. Where of course, there are doppigiochisti and buccaneers, but why should I be? I've never given reason to believe it? Why should I have an ulterior motive? Where did this idea? Probably from your unconditional need to be in the spotlight! From this desire to be accepted in every way all, without a doubt. At a time when this "addiction" is less unhealthy here that taking all the doubts and double agent, but why does this? but because I said that? maybe .. maybe he meant that shit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment