Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Canada Acrostics Poem

and the winner is ... At Christmas you can

There's nothing to do certain things ... people never change ... it's amazing! And the great thing is that we continue to filter the actions of others through our lives, hoping or believing that forcing others to behave as we behave ourselves.
That is the hope, the last to die, that deceives us that people change after you understand that a certain behavior was wrong? Maybe. It is a fact that is hard, if not impossible, to force our own mechanisms for change, let alone for others!
But we are not here to talk about the Two Chief World Systems, we are here to talk to me, since it's my blog and the main argument, strange but true, my thoughts are twisted ...
Let's talk about competition. My competition. Of all the excuses that I do in order to continue to compete despite knowing that it's a waste of time and especially to the liver (or what's left). Why insist
despite rationally knowing that it is useless? Why I like it, dammit.
I like to challenge myself constantly comparing in every place and every where, to put the doubt on everything and understand why the world goes in a certain way ...
For me it is so difficult to try to take certain actions as well as how behaviors are ...
I like the whole race from start until the last lap .. then I get bored and I'm not interested in the outcome (or maybe I autoconvinco but to the contrary).
The important thing is to play, to test, go to the limit and beyond to see to what extent ...
We come to the point.
2011.
diemmeci stop garaggiare for the sheer pleasure of racing. Seek to bring the races started living them to termites such as growth, not as competition.
And this is the first purpose, then there are others (in December and then we'll see what I've combined):
- stop smoking
- go beat up a little 'people (competitor speaking)
- consequently the preceding paragraph
lose a few pounds - do a little 'over holidays (about induced)
- not to play poker (induced) and win more
- do some work outside (preferably paid)
- stop moving house
- consequently hang pictures on the walls of this
- make a nice bike ride (a weekend)
- read many books and read less feisbuc consequently write more about blog

Always ambitious, but we can do it!
As you wish, because there are those, I'd say a good win for base money and the owners of dogs Shitter began to collect the droppings left around the streets.
Here. Happy 2011 to everyone! Charles
Tomorrow

0 comments:

Post a Comment