Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Get Thrush Every Month What To Do




  • you lend me your car and do not tell me who has a blind spot. (Biff Tannen )
  • Great Scott! ( Emmett Brown )
Great scott!
  • ... but the story will change! (Marty McFly )
  • If my calculations are correct, when this thing will touch the 88 mph we will see some good, Marty. ( Emmett Brown )
  • Oh my god! ... My God, Doc! You disintegrated Einstein! (Marty McFly )
  • This makes time travel possible ... the flux capacitor! ( Emmet Brown)
  • Oh, my god ... I have found, I do not know how, but I have found. Run away, Marty! ( Emmett Brown )
  • Ah, is it? Let's see if these bastards can go to 90 ... (Marty McFly )
  • Get this mutated son of a bitch! (Pa Peabody )
  • My pine! [...] Space Bastard! I have destroyed a pine tree! (Pa Peabody )
  • The flux capacitor ... is flow. (Marty McFly )
  • Hey, McFly! (Biff Tannen )
  • Halo! Halo! Anybody home?! (Biff Tannen )
  • [...], there is only need a little bit of plutonium. (Marty )
  • Ah, ah! I am sure that in 85 plutonium is bought in the grocery store under the house, but in '55 the matter is much more complicated. Marty, I'm sorry, but you are condemned to stay here! ( Emmett Brown )
  • Goodness! ( Emmett Brown )
  • you send back to the future! ( Emmett Brown )
  • And this ... is truly amazing: a portable TV studio! To force your president is an actor, must be beautiful on TV! ( Emmett Brown )
  • But you do not have a fistfight, pa! ... parapappa-pa-pa-pa! (Marty McFly , speaks with his father George McFly in '55, and calls him dad, but is corrected just in time)
  • If you put you hard, get to any result. ( Marty, his father in '55, quoting Dr. Brown)
  • Strange, it seems that I kissed my brother! (Lorraine after he failed to kiss her future son Marty McFly )
  • Hey you, pig! Leval your hands off me! (George McFly )
  • This is a piece a bit 'old ... well, it's a piece a bit 'old ... I come from! (Marty McFly )
  • Ok guys, this is a blues riff in Yes, so watch out for, and agreements behind Take care, okay? (Marty McFly )
  • Chuck Ready? I am Marvin Berry. Not looking for inspiration for your new sound? ( Marvin, a cousin of Chuck Berry)
  • Maybe you're not yet ready for this music, but your children will love. (Marty , having improvised Johnny B. Goode by Chuck Berry , with solos hard rock)
  • Should you have children, and one of them to eight years without wanting to give fire to the living room carpet, be good with him. (Marty )
  • If I had a little 'more time ... Wait a minute, I want all the time: I have a time machine [...]! (Marty )
  • Roads? Where are we going you do not need roads. ( Emmett Brown )
  • works! I invented something that works! ( Emmett Brown )
  • Goodnight, Future Boy! ( Emmett Brown )
  • Look, there's a rhythmic ceremonial Saturday! ( Emmett Brown, referring to the prom )

Dialogues

  • Marty : (panting) Just a moment ... a minute, Doc Are you telling me you built a time machine ... with a DeLorean?
    Doc : Having to turn a car into a time machine why not use a nice car?
  • Mr. Strickland: McFly have never meant nothing in the history of Hill Valley!
    Marty: But the story will change.
  • Marty: Oh my God! My God, Doc! You disintegrated Einstein!
    Emmett Brown: Marty Calma, I did not disintegrate anything! The molecular structures of Einstein and the car are completely intact!
    Marty: So where the hell are they?
    Emmett Brown: The right question is: "When the hell are they?! Do you understand? Einstein is the first living being who has traveled back in time! I sent him, in the future! One minute into the future to be exact! Precisely , at '1:21 and zero seconds riincontreremo him and the time machine! "
    Marty: But it's good ...
    Emmett Brown: He's great! It has not been made aware of what is Success! As regards the trip was instantaneous! That's why his watch is a minute back to me! He missed that minute to instantly arrive at this moment! Come, I'll show you how it works!
    Marty : [..], but it works with regular gasoline?
    Emmett Brown: Unfortunately no, he needs something a bit 'more lively: plutonium.
  • Old Emmett Brown: No, no, this thing is electric but it takes a nuclear reaction to generate 1.21 gigawatts of electricity I need. Come on, Einstein, come ...
    Young Emmett Brown: What did I say? (Rewinds the tape)
    Old Emmett Brown: This contraption is electric but it takes a nuclear reaction to generate electricity gigowatt 1.21 ...
    Young Emmett Brown : 1.21 gigowatt?! 1.21 gigowatt? Divine goodness!
    Marty McFly: Doc .. but what the hell is a gigowatt?
    Young Emmett Brown: (looking at the photo of Thomas Edison) How could I be so frustrated? 1.21 gigowatt! Mr. Edison, how can I get that kind of power? You can not do! True, Tom?
  • Marty: We are on the heavy, eh?
    Young Emmett Brown: What does it matter the weight?
  • Marty: We are on heavy.
    Young Emmett Brown: Again the word ... heavy. But because it is so heavy for you the future? Having problems with the force of gravity?
  • [Marty wearing the anti-radiation suit puts the headset to George and wakes him up with the music of Van Halen made loud] George: Who are you?
    [Marty's does it again listen to the music]
    Marty: Silence, Earth! My name is Darth Vader. [breathes heavily] I am and I come from an alien planet Volcano! [does a Vulcan salute]
  • Marty: So, all those speeches that you do not have to change future events, the continuity of space-time?
    Emmett Brown: Well, I thought, who cares!
  • Young Emmett Brown: Then tell me, Future Boy, who is the President of the United States in 1985?
    Marty: Ronald Reagan.
    Young Emmett Brown: Ronald Reagan? The actor? Eh! And who is the vice president? Jerry Lewis? I suppose that is the First Lady Marilyn Monroe and John Wayne [...] the Minister of War!
  • Emmett Brown: You have to go back with me!
    Marty: But, back to where?
    Emmett Brown: Back to the future!
Source [ http://it.wikiquote.org/wiki/Ritorno_al_futuro ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment