Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Piccadilly Gay Cruising

I have seen the light!!

After several decades, constrained by my better half, I go back to hand to strangers, for you to evaluate the biological efficiency of my body, a bit 'of my true blood (Mr AB) and of my sacred urine.
Apart from the news (not yet officially announced the results) but definitely positive, I'm fine, the post was created by the advanced technological state in which to our country, the homeland of the three if I remember correctly (English, Internet and enterprise).
While I get ready to pay know the information: "If required the analysis results can be delivered via the web."
So, the simple fact that it is "via web" and am only request your email raises doubts, then when I am going to make the spelling of my email address and arriving at the @, which reads "at" and then say at ipsilon ancona hotel otranto platypus.
Before I can say platypus, which I am proud because it takes a bit 'of fun in a boring and lethargic spell stops me ....
et? et that? What does it mean? When I see
correction: "I Excuse chioccolina
...." The fact, however, that after two days and nothing yet has not arrived after telephoning the laboratory and have understood that I did not send the results directly etcetera but I get a password to access their own portal (s then explains the "via web") is somewhat suspect.
What was wrong even spell it? Maybe wrote on diemmecichiocciolinaipsilonanconahotelotrantoornitorinco?
Or maybe she was just very little and orni RINCO ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment