Thursday, January 13, 2011

February Catchy Phrases

are all crazy? Or just me?


After the curse of old Spain, which occurred a few days ago, the insane that I have appropinquati somehow amounted to 3 ... I omit the details because I might be forced to tell unpleasant incidents. ..
At this point the possible answers are many:
A - I go out much anymore, so I see more people, then statistically the increase
B crazy - crazy people are born mad
C - I have a special susceptibility (kinship?) to identify crazy people around
D - I'm mad and I recognize my own kind (the crazy real)
E - the table is white and the keys are in your pocket
F - G
ligabue I like - my H
wireless connection - to pick up the apricots usually take the helicopter
I - the phone is cordless
L - I'm mad and I think they are crazy all those who are actually good
M - Santa Claus does not exist
N - the morning when I get up, I repeat twenty times before the mirror was not crazy
O - the lunatics are increasing their own way and I go out or not their are many
P - in the woods of my fantasy there with a calf's feet balsa
Q - Summer R
use the bag - my bag is real gut
S - graduated
T - U
I have 5 degrees - I like to travel by motorcycle
V - sometimes time travel
Z - half of what I wrote is true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment