Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pregnant With Stiff Neck

I do not understand ... A tribute


If I am to attract the mad or if they are following me ...
day refresher course. Once finished I take this opportunity to go out for shopping. Once in the queue, sure I forgot something, phone home to make sure that they have taken and are on the phone while they were talking of peas, meat and ice cream lady joins me and snorts at me.
nonchalantly I pull my smile better and she reciprocates instantly. The advantages
instantly like crazy in my mind.
Still I find the phone for not taking the carrots then I vanishes from the embarrassment created by the lady who keeps smiling and staring at me when I come back you are paying for.
Murphy, who now does not want me bad, I opened a box next to us and I sling, pay and go.
At this point, the highlight of the nice interlude. This girl began to curse in English, cursing whomever and wishing him a slow and painful death ... do not ask me why but mecojoni show his face (I was very zoolander today) and her smile after she still maintains his harangue personnel to unknown .
When I get in the bike and me move away merrily towards home the crime: his vehement verbal is projected to me and my poor bike ...
"so you can not run away with the bike, one day or another you shall fall!" untranslatable into English and other bullshit mixed Italian ...
At this point I wonder, but what happens in the world? Why all this anger? To unknown ... then it is not possible that they are all crazy, you can not beak them ... I just can not fuck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment