Monday, January 31, 2011

How To Get Getty Images Without Watermark

unequal struggle, but never learn ...

Ok. The facts: I get a dual judicial notice (board, to be precise). One for me and one for Lisa. She is not and then I sign my stating my kinship with her, I sign for her. Wonder if I have to do something special but I am said he would do everything you (the postman). Ok, so much the better.
Two weeks later I get a "recommended" in the mailbox where Lisa is notified that someone else has withdrawn its notification and said he was a relative and then the right person.
Do you understand? Lisa could potentially not know anything about what notified. And it was an official act, think a little 'you ...
Other facts: to withdraw a letter in the mail, then "losing" the opportunity to collect it directly from the postman, and leading directly to the ID card along with the letter Lisa stock I was told, "and where the delegation ?.
But christ, I'll take the ID card is not valid as a proxy? Delegating more so!
I bring a judicial act, that the first pass that says he is my brother and retired ... But
michi system is? But as caaaaaaazzzzo ports sti hair?

0 comments:

Post a Comment