Monday, January 17, 2011

Cobb County Deed Lookup

The three laws for motorcycles and the law and means the machines


First read my post you read here .

Here. This is what I mean by doubt and passive acceptance of things.
probably transferring the soul motorcycle on the equipment, I was also one that is hoisted when he met with another motorist and flash their lights off and turn on or turn off the lights as if to say "you know it true that you must keep the lights on even during the day?" .
Now that, after reading the article above, I doubt has permeated a whole they become my actions. The first stop will definitely break the Maronites who keeps the lights off (either because they forgot or because he read this article before me), while the second action will be to investigate the matter and see if indeed it is the usual conspiracy to extort money or another if it is bullshit. However

the three sacred laws of Nico still apply:
helmet fastened, lights on even during the day and carefully, always!

For the machine I would say it is only prudence! The helmet and the lights definitely not maybe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment