Thursday, January 27, 2011

Highest Cubefield Score

unfeasible


and changing times. Post pretty boring ... just a reflection on how things will change and we with them, apparently without realizing it.
I received the usual birthday phone calls and dozens of text messages in less. On the other hand feisbuc on the bulletin board is filled. I receive many emails
less "bullshit", because now everything can be easily found on my profile feisbuc.
seems that this social network (do not know many others) has been the catalyst for all those communications frugal and fast that before you held on other communication channels (phone and mail).
Luckily I keep a foot in the past, and if I have to write something important I have other methods.
The fact is that times change and with them the methods of communication. He remains heavily in the balls
inability or unwillingness to write properly and then all those crippling supply (tt right? Ke say? M km kaz skriv?). Next
world! Next!

0 comments:

Post a Comment