Monday, January 24, 2011

Is It True Petroleum Makes Lips Drier

BERLUSCONI RESIGNS WHO HAS CALLED IN SAYING PREFECTURE OF MILAN TO ISSUE THE NEPHEW OF MUBARAK

ITS TRUTH '?


READY THE DRAFT LAW OF PDL ready to hit the judges.
ONCE AGAIN FOR A LAW despot.
WHILE HIS STAY Pitbul working to build a defense. ( TAROT)
NOT BELIEVE.

Mubarak's granddaughter? And I'm


Nefertiti "The

pm Fiorillo:" I told the prime minister of the call. " But the official denials: "Remember evil

RELATED NEWS

Ruby case, the prosecutor of minors against Maroni:" I'll come to the CSM "(November 10, 2010)

Maroni: Ruby on the case by the police" fair and balanced "(November 9, 2010)

Attorney Bruti Liberati," On Ruby procedures complied with "(November 2, 2010) Ruby
Case
" The nephew of Mubarak? And I'm
Nefertiti "The
pm Fiorillo:" Do not I was told the call of Prime Minister. " But the official denials: "Remember evil
MILAN -" What I said in the classroom Maroni I'm not going down. It did not seem possible that a minister should be in Parliament to say those things. I was there that I can not afford it. " In two interviews with the Republic and the messenger and an interview with Corriere della Sera, the Milan pm Juvenile Anna Fiorillo - on Wednesday filed an appeal the CSM asking for clarification on the statements of the prosecutor and Maroni Bruti Liberati - reiterates they never authorized the award of Ruby to the PDL Regional Councillor Nicole Minetti, and recreates his version of what happened on the night between 27 and May 28. Ansa Then he added: "Maroni has insulted all decent people. When I saw it on television - he added - I felt the anger rising in me. "

that night - that night, "I received at least seven calls, but have never had the courage to tell me that he called Berlusconi," says the magistrate, which defines "a lie" the news on the alleged lack of seats in the community: "I spoke with the head of emergency services and found that I had never been asked. " At that point, he said, "I told the girl to the police station was to remain until morning. They have set: we can not keep her safe room. That is not true. I said that could hold up one of the chairs of the offices. " It is therefore never been granted the award to Minetti, that "I was introduced as a presidential adviser, a position he had never heard before." That Ruby was the nephew of Mubarak, Fiorillo said, "I did not have drinks. I replied, and then I'm Nefertiti, Queen of the Nile. After their insistence, I added: If it is so, whether to send a written confirmation from 'Egyptian embassy. "

ONE ERROR - The prosecutor says he made "one mistake: I have reassured the police official of Iafrate. It was all stiff, he spoke as if reciting a script. With her - said - I had an altercation. I thought: How dare you be so stubborn? We will assume all responsibility. Instead, they sent her forward. " Fiorillo says he has never been heard by the prosecutor: "They are based on the report of my head and on my own." In declaring Maroni, he adds, "there is another which is not true. He said that acts of that night we were sent. In fact they arrived with much delay, after days, and after that Ruby had been beaten by Brazil. Otherwise they would never come, I fear. "

Giorgia Iafrate

THE OFFICIAL - But the official replica Iafrate Giorgia "You remember wrong. She was in agreement. " If you deny having given its consent to ' I commend Ruby, the prosecutor of Milan under Anna Fiorillo "clearly remember correctly. But I remember very well and do not change a comma of what I said. I followed the practice, like every night. " The official of the Milan police headquarters, Commissioner Giorgia Iafrate, he is contradicting the statements of the juvenile and magistrate, interviewed by the Messenger, repeats that it has been under pressure for the release of Ruby. "No one ever told me to release it. The only stress was to do soon. But while respecting the practice, "said the Commissioner. "Among other things to take the girl was a Regional Councillor, Nicole Minetti, a person who offered valuable securities. The search for accommodation in the community, 'At that time no one never answers. Already after 17 is hard to find someone. " Iafrate said had not signed the report because it did not belong. "I am a supervisor, it falls to the colleagues who have worked - the agents who stopped the wheel of Ruby - sign. Of course it was compiled by me and I also I have shared the content. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment