Monday, January 10, 2011

Physician Welcome Letter To The Area



Since I have not rap thundered over the paternity of a bicycle ... put a little 'salt, grain or responsibility in my head forever Hooch, so when you step on the bike and I should get off in strips I go to pedestrian speed. It is not fully comply with the rules but at least give the option to motorized world to see me .... or at least I thought ... Wand =
risked being hit by a grandfather who was not content to have me cut up the road has vehemently even the middle finger of both hands, driving his head while crushing the willingness to bleed for then be possessed by the spirit of the driver and turn into a hardened sun shade ...
But let's get the facts: I am in one direction (by bike at walking pace over the stripes) a lady with an umbrella in the other direction. A car slows down to pass the lady but does not stop completely ... and, big problem, I do not see!
have not been able to accelerate, which would have been wise, but only to squat on the seat and call out: "Grandpa! Grandpa! Ooooooh! Stopped !!!".
I realized the risk involved while others ran to help me because they believed that the accident there would certainly ... I missed half schematic of the blackguard! As I reached the other side of the salvation pirlotto I also looked bad ... but you think!
This post just to say that I almost wasted another of my nine lives (I know that many are not) and that when there are strips, fucking, machines should stop, not slow down!
This idea that stopping to affect the rest of the day is really a myth to debunk!

0 comments:

Post a Comment